Free advertising

Monday 16 May 2011

INI PULAK BUKAN SAYA DAPAT DARI SPAM. EMAIL NI TERUS KE DALAM INBOX SAYA..


[ No Subject ]
From:
Charles Dalle <privateemail@videobank.it>
Add to Contacts
To: 



Dear friend,
I am Charles Dalle, manager auditing & accounting section Bank of Africa. It's my urgent need for a reliable and reputable person that made me to contact you for this business which involves transfer of huge sum of money to a foreign account. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (US$4.2 million Dollars) into your account.

I need a foreign partner who will support me because i cannot claim this money without a foreign partner since the deceased client (the owner of the fund) was a foreigner. I agreed that 40% of the fund will be for you if you agree to assist me and  I want to assure you that this transaction is absolutely legal and risk free since i works in the same bank. Before we proceed, i would like to know your ability to  handle this over there in your country. Please tell me more about the political  stability in your country and how safe it is to invest in your country.

I will be waiting for your urgent response to my private E-mail: charlesd1980@voila.fr
Thanks,
Sincerely,
Charles Dalle

No comments:

Post a Comment